Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fishies_gw

Kitty help

fishies
18 years ago

Queen Fuzziness Morgan is helping me write my paper. She's so supportive.

{{gwi:63155}}

"No, Shelly. The oppression of woman/nature has nothing to do with the mythology surrounding that imagery," she says to me, "you're a fool! You're going to fail out of your program, and never ever find a job in your field! Then how will you buy me snacky treats, huh? HOW?"

See what I mean? Supportive.

Comments (10)

• larry_b
    18 years ago

Shelly,

I know what you mean. My youngest Kitty is always very helpful when I'm on the computer. She gets up onto my lap and helps me type. It is always so helpful and saves me a considerable amount of effort. What would we do without our kitties?

Larry

• foxykitten350234
    18 years ago

Awwww she is so adorable! Mine like to help me when I quilt. Ya gotta love those kitties.

Foxy.

• fishies
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Kitties are cute, it's true. NOT, however, when you're up until 2AM working on a paper, and kitty decides that 6AM is the perfect time to rise. Then, kitty is no longer cute. Kitty is leaving the room. But otherwise, kitty is a big bundle of loveable furry perfection.

I just noticed in one of Jen's posts from this afternoon that kitty typed a note to me. It took me a couple of reads to realize that Kitty Buttercup referred to an actual CAT :)

• ooojen
    18 years ago

You weren't thinking Kitty Buttercup was my alter-ego were you? After all, it's not like I'm a Gemini or something ;)
    Buttercup and Elody are the twin girls -- two of sextuplets, actually, but they're the ones who found their way to our house. They are now precisely 6 mos old, and have naught thoughts in their heads, yowling at the windows, trying to sneak outside...time for more vet bills. I had thought to wait until spring, because they're kind of small, but there's a stray tom haning around outside, just waiting for one to make it past the garage. It's time!
    Annoying though her support may be, I'm happy to see Morgan is helping you. The title "Kitty help" had me concerned that she may be in need of help, and I know how important she is to you.

• LibbyLiz
    18 years ago

At least she wasn't laying on the keyboard, or the paperwork & books on the table, while I was typing, writing & reading, like mine did!

• ooojen
    18 years ago

Gee, you didn't rise to the Gemini bait, Liz! (Very level-headed of you, I might add.)
    I wouldn't want to tease an Aries, now, would I?

• LibbyLiz
    18 years ago

Oh, I caught it, but forgot to post about it once I got into telling about my cat's journalism/proofing/editing work! LOL

• fishies
    Original Author
    18 years ago

That's true, Jen - I never thought of how misleading the subject line is! I do worry an extraordinary amount about this cat. So many people 'out there' are unkind to fuzzy critters.

But, Queen Fuzzy-Butt is fine, if a bit tuckered out from helping me so much:
    {{gwi:63156}}

I *guess* it's time for a break...

Apparently, my true job is to give kitty attention, anyway. Everything else is superfluous snacky-treat fundraising.

• catalina_101
    18 years ago

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

• jeffrey_harris
    18 years ago

Sheely,

Queen Morgan Fuzzy Butt truly has a regal presence - and she's a pretty girl, too.

Rub her FSKB (fat soft kitty belly) for me, in circular motions, several times, won't you?

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz