Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitty help

Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 17, 06 at 16:24

Queen Fuzziness Morgan is helping me write my paper. She's so supportive.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"No, Shelly. The oppression of woman/nature has nothing to do with the mythology surrounding that imagery," she says to me, "you're a fool! You're going to fail out of your program, and never ever find a job in your field! Then how will you buy me snacky treats, huh? HOW?"

See what I mean? Supportive.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitty help

Shelly,

I know what you mean. My youngest Kitty is always very helpful when I'm on the computer. She gets up onto my lap and helps me type. It is always so helpful and saves me a considerable amount of effort. What would we do without our kitties?

Larry

o

Awwww she is so adorable! Mine like to help me when I quilt. Ya gotta love those kitties.

Foxy.

o

• Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 17, 06 at 20:27

Kitties are cute, it's true. NOT, however, when you're up until 2AM working on a paper, and kitty decides that 6AM is the perfect time to rise. Then, kitty is no longer cute. Kitty is leaving the room. But otherwise, kitty is a big bundle of loveable furry perfection.

I just noticed in one of Jen's posts from this afternoon that kitty typed a note to me. It took me a couple of reads to realize that Kitty Buttercup referred to an actual CAT :)

o

You weren't thinking Kitty Buttercup was my alter-ego were you? After all, it's not like I'm a Gemini or something ;)
Buttercup and Elody are the twin girls -- two of sextuplets, actually, but they're the ones who found their way to our house. They are now precisely 6 mos old, and have naught thoughts in their heads, yowling at the windows, trying to sneak outside...time for more vet bills. I had thought to wait until spring, because they're kind of small, but there's a stray tom haning around outside, just waiting for one to make it past the garage. It's time!
Annoying though her support may be, I'm happy to see Morgan is helping you. The title "Kitty help" had me concerned that she may be in need of help, and I know how important she is to you.

o

At least she wasn't laying on the keyboard, or the paperwork & books on the table, while I was typing, writing & reading, like mine did!

o

Gee, you didn't rise to the Gemini bait, Liz! (Very level-headed of you, I might add.)
I wouldn't want to tease an Aries, now, would I?

o

Oh, I caught it, but forgot to post about it once I got into telling about my cat's journalism/proofing/editing work! LOL

o

• Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 18, 06 at 14:22

That's true, Jen - I never thought of how misleading the subject line is! I do worry an extraordinary amount about this cat. So many people 'out there' are unkind to fuzzy critters.

But, Queen Fuzzy-Butt is fine, if a bit tuckered out from helping me so much:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I *guess* it's time for a break...

Apparently, my true job is to give kitty attention, anyway. Everything else is superfluous snacky-treat fundraising.

o

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

o

Sheely,

Queen Morgan Fuzzy Butt truly has a regal presence - and she's a pretty girl, too.

Rub her FSKB (fat soft kitty belly) for me, in circular motions, several times, won't you?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here