Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fishies_gw

stinky poopy bums

fishies
18 years ago

Sorry about the subject line, friends. I'm just wondering how long iVillage will let something inappropriate stay up. But I didn't want to get TOO inappropriate, because I don't actually want to offend anyone. I'm like a little kid breaking those apron strings :)

I even semi-swore on another forum - I wrote H-E-Double Hockey Sticks. TWICE! (don't tell).

hee hee hee.

If anyone else wants in on the game... I'm just not that imaginative. That's why all I could come up with was stinky poopy bums. Ha! There! I did it again!

Feeling devilish,

Shelly

Comments (9)

• ooojen
    18 years ago

heeheehee! It probably depends on whether anyone complains. You know, I had posted a picture of a succulent (I think it was Cheiriodopsis, tho I'd have to check) that had a rather suggestive look to it, and I'm pretty sure the post got pulled. I didn't get any notification about it...no "friendly reminder" or anything, but it did disappear. Pretty odd, since it was after all, an unaltered photo of a plant--- and not even the "sexual" part (i.e. the flower). I wonder whether they allow Clitoria pics in Hortiplex.

Let's see...feeling devilish, huh...?

Aloe greatheadii
    Aloe krapohliana
    Yucca endlichiana
    Lobelia syphilitica
    Amorphophallus anything

Think that's naughty enough to get pulled?

• Cena
    18 years ago

Oh, my.

Hey, I didn't have to log in to post...

OH, MY.

Nope, wasn't here, can't prove it, nobody got pix.
    Seeya, wouldnt'wannabeYa.

• foxykitten350234
    18 years ago

Awwww, you guys are gonna get in trouble.

Shelly, I think "stinky poopy bums" is covered in section 737.758-39 of the new user agreement.

Jen, the lawyers are working over time to cover what you just said, you naughty girl.

Foxy.

• glittercritter
    18 years ago

Uhm, Shelly? You're going about it the wrong way. You have to knock their ads. If you check out some of the posts on Suggestions and Comments you'll see that you're WAY too innocent to so much as get your hand smacked. The threads over there have been there for at least a week. This isn't GardenWeb any more, sniff, it's I(diot)Village.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

• fishies
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I've ~been~ knocking their ads, and they just don't pay attention!

What does a gal have to do around here to get noticed?!!? Maybe some suggestive cactus photos? Of course, those might get turned into ads...

S.

PS - Jen, those are brilliant. There are some strange parallel themes between the two of the ads iVillage has put up and the yucca/aloe names you mentioned.

• tootswisc
    18 years ago

Did you see meet the Fockers where the kids first word was
    Auss.......hollle. And the foreskin part that popped into the fondu pot. The first part of that movie was hysterical

Is that you nigella, are you going to stick around a bit...I hope I hope I hope.

Oh and check out the erotic carrot on the suggestions forum.

• jeffrey_harris
    18 years ago

Two words (well, really one) - Turbinocarpus schmiedickeanus

Y'all be good, and if you can't be good, take pictures and share them

• GrowHappy
    18 years ago

Toots, the baby in Meet the Fockers was hilarious! Now where did he hear someone say A double s hole? LOL, Geez!

GH

• deefar
    18 years ago

Jeff, your funny!! Here is one for your list
    Echinocereus salm-dyckianus

Dawn

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!