Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lunamoon_gw

This is driving me crazy..... Try it!

lunamoon
18 years ago

This game is driving me crazy. It's harder than it seems it should be. I think I'm getting a bit obsessed trying to beat this.... developing a cramp in my arm.... LOL

18 seconds doesn't seem like that long.....

Try it and see how long you can do it for.

Here is a link that might be useful: Try me!

Comments (17)

• larry_b
    18 years ago

Well,

I'm up to 24 seconds.

Larry

• ooojen
    18 years ago

My first try was .35 seconds! I never knew what hit me!

• tisha_
    18 years ago

16 seconds is the most I can get up to.

• lunamoon
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I got up to 19 seconds so far.

• mrbrownthumb
    18 years ago
    1. seconds. Here's is something I noticed. If I go straight down then zoom up to the upper right hand corner you can escape them for a while, they start to bounce heavier in that direction at 13 second mark.
  • larry_b
    18 years ago

Well,

I consistently get 23 seconds and earned a well earned 26 seconds once. Each second gets more difficult. Whew!

Larry

• fishies
    18 years ago

Another bunch of addicts :) You all are ready for Top Gun, now!

• mingtea
    18 years ago

yeah! 25.687--good things i love my PS2! this is a time suck which i shouldn't be doing at work...

-ming

• calla_lady
    18 years ago

73.93 seconds here! I've got to confess though that a friend sent me this link yesterday and I messed with it a few times. Also, I'm on cold medicine now,,, you know that fuzzy, spacey mode (no quick movements). Be interesting to see how I will fare off the medicine :~)
    Alicia

• larry_b
    18 years ago

73.93!!!! Alicia, you are my hero!!!

Larry

• ooojen
    18 years ago

Alicia is the Queen!
    Mr.BrownThumb has the right idea (too) I think. The squares always take the same path. Avoiding them makes for more of a memory game than a game of speed.

• mrbrownthumb
    18 years ago

Ok, I could have been clearer.

try this:

When the game starts go straight down and let the four pieces cross over head-when they do go straight up and to the right hand corner where you can wait there unbothered for a few seconds. Then there will be a square that will bounce at you from the lower right hand corner. Go down the left hand side to avoid it making sure you avoid the rectangle that will be coming at you.

72 is my highest so far and like oojen says it's more of a meory game. I find it easier if I don't focus on my square but pay more attention to the blue squares bumping around.

Have you all played the game where you throw the crunched up paper at the waste basket? Talk about addicting.

• calla_lady
    18 years ago

Awwwwww....shucks! you guys are too funny.

I had not noticed that the squares always take the same path,, but it makes sense. I'll have to give it another shot and pay more attention.

I've been really sick the last week and a half. DD's boyfriend loaned me some video games to get lost in. one of them is a stunt helicopter game that takes really soft movement. I think when I did the squares I was using that same kind of focus. Weird week around here, been awhile since I wasted hours (and hours) on video games and daytime movies, lol.

• tisha_
    18 years ago

I still can't get past 16.blahblah seconds and it's killing me!!!

I think I need to know about the game where you throw paper at the trashcan, mrbrownthumb!

• mrbrownthumb
    18 years ago

Ok I can't find the one with the waste paper basket but my friend just e-mailed me this one. Took me a second to get the hang of it but I can't really improve on my initial score.

And the message at the end doesn't make me feel very good about my score.

:(

Here is a link that might be useful: Fly-Swatter

• fishies
    18 years ago

Ugg! They're little wings and feetsies keep squirming after they've been squished. I get a high swat score because I keep wanting to stop the wing and feetsy squirms.

• mrbrownthumb
    18 years ago

Isn't it creepy? Although I have a hard time trying to pay attention when my eyes and mind wander to the pile of french fries. They look pretty tasty of cartoon fries.

Hmmmm.