Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
American Idol, anyone?

Posted by tisha_ z7 OK (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 16, 06 at 10:49

It's down the the final 24 and now I don't know who to vote for!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pickler. She reminds me of one of my good friends who is really the nicest person I've ever met, even though she got stuck with two bums for parents.

I feel like I have to vote for Ayla, just because of her name (ECFans, anyone?).

I dig the gray haired guy, because he reminds me of Joe Cocker (How has no one on the show made that connection yet??? Or did I miss it?)

I love the little guy whose head looks like Chicken Little, even though...I'm sorry...but can you really get like a recording contract with a lisp like that? I am not saying that to be mean, becuase I LOVE him, but I just mean realistically.

I love Madisa (sp?) I mean, what more can I say? LOVED her speech to Simon. LOVED Simon's reaction.

And finally there's Melissa McGhee. She has the same last name as me...it's even spelled right!!! What if she's related to me??? I have to vote for her too!

What do I do???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: American Idol, anyone?

You vote at least once for all the ones you like, but you vote twice for your absolute favorite. :0)

I think they brought up the Joe Cocker thing during the auditions. I was really surprised he made it that far, like Simon I don't think he has much commercial appeal and the spastic movements scare me just a little. But good for him and hope he does well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here