Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Yay! New Glasses!

Posted by tisha_ z7 OK (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 22, 06 at 12:45

I've worn glasses since I was around 12 years old. I wear them every waking minute, so they're a pretty big part of my life. I LOVE it when it's finally time to get new ones. Insurance will pay for new frames every two years. Yay! So, yesterday (for my b-day) I got to go to the dr and pick out new frames. I should get them either Friday or Monday. SO excited! Anyway, here are the ones I picked out this time (mine are brown though, the ones in the pic are red). What do you think? :-)

Here is a link that might be useful: New Frames

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Yay! New Glasses!

Hi Tisha,

Very cool. A good choice.

Larry

o

They're really cute! ...nice combo of sophisticated and trendy!

o

Thanks! I hope I like them as much when I go to pick them up on Friday, as I did when I tried them on yesterday. :-)

o

• Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
    Wed, Feb 22, 06 at 18:08

Very cool. I like the little angular twist - not quite a perfect rectangle. New glasses are fun. The world always seems a bit a-kilter :)

o

They just called and said that they're ready, so I get to go get them on my lunch break. Yay! :-D

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here