Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
forgot how much I love ABBA

Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 18, 06 at 18:21

It's cold again for the second day in a row - something like minus 27 million with the wind chill, I think. I cancelled my plans last night and stayed in, watching a Sandra Bullock movie on cable, all nestled into a comforter on the couch. And let me tell you, it was heaven. It was kind of weird, too, because I was thinking that afternoon how I just wanted to stay at home and watch a mindless chick flick. And in my head, I even thought Sandra Bullock, or Meg Ryan - you know, a Real Chick Flick. Then I turn on the tv, and there's "Miss Congeniality," right there on the home screen. How much more mindless can you get? It was delicious.

Tonight, I've been imprisoned by the cold yet again, but this time I got industrious - ripping down the ugliest wallpaper border known to man or woman, in preparation of the painting I'm determined to do tomorrow. And while I was ripping and tearing and scraping and wetting down, I was also listening to ABBA.

I really love ABBA.

That's all. I love ABBA.

Hope you're all warm and snug!
Shelly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: forgot how much I love ABBA

If you love ABBA, and by all accounts, you do, venture out and rent 'Muriel's Wedding' - I think it's an Aussie flick.

That will cure those post-ugliest-wallpaper-border-ever blues.

You are the Ripping Queen

o
RE: forgot how much I love ABBA

• Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 19, 06 at 12:27

Watch Muriel's Wedding? Jeff, I *am* Muriel's Wedding. I am also the Dancing Queen.

It's 12:30, and I haven't started painting yet. Time to plug in the ABBA...

Shelly the Rippa.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here