Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question For Fishies (Shelly)

Posted by chrissy Maine (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 4, 06 at 15:06

Hey Shelly,
Hope all is well with you and your painting is going well! Anywho, I have a quick question for you if you don't mind. I remember a few monthes back you posted something about your fake boyfriend kit or something like that. Do you know where I could get one of those? I have 2 single friends that would get the biggest kick out of that.
C~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question For Fishies (Shelly)

Hey Chrissy - I don't know where the Boyfriend-in-a-Box was bought. I guess at a card and gift store or maybe at a novelties store? On the box it says it was made by Ms. Communications, and distributed by Andrews McMeel Publishing in Kansas City, Missouri. If you could get in contact with the manufacturer or distributor, they could probably give you a list of suppliers. If you do find out, let me know, because I'd love to get some more myself - they make great gifts to single friends! :)

Shelly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here