Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
out for fish

Posted by tootswisc z4/5Wi (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 10, 06 at 18:29

Would anyone here like to go out for fish tonight. We always go out for fish on Fridays. Going out with Gil is just perfect but it would be fun to have you guys come along. You could meet Gil, we could have a few hot topics conversations, I would buy you all a beer. The Country Club in Evansville is reasonable, and comfortable. So we will be leaving soon-probably by 7 CST. Hope I see you there...It's friday afterall!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: out for fish

Sounds good to me (if it's wine instead of beer), but I don't think we can make it by 7.
We were out that way a few weeks back, though. DD toured the college at Beloit.
Hope you have a great time!

o

What did she think-I have a really good friend who is a professor there. Several kids from Evansville go there and really have great experiences. Beloit is a bit strange however. The fish was good as usual.

And I took my Christmas lights down before we went. People walking their dogs gave me lots of kudos.

o

She liked the school. The students she talked with were very nice and helpful, too.
What does your friend teach?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here