Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
dumb dryer

Posted by mentha 9 CA (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 23, 06 at 23:56

Why does it always happen in winter in the rain? My dryer died, I've been having to dry clothes in the oven! I sure hopes it dries up soon so I can hang some clothes out.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: dumb dryer

Wouldn't it be safer to hang them in doorways, on the shower cutrain, etc (inside the house) instead of drying them in the oven?

o

Since our house holds a lot of moisture, they have been molding before I can get them dry. So I've been hanging them on hangers, then having to put them in the oven.

o

I use the under ceiling fan method when I have dryer problems

o

How's it going, Mentha? Is your dryer back in operation? When I've see the national weather map, I've thought of you. It doesn't seem like the weather has been clothesline-friendly in your general area, so I hope your dryer is fixed!

o

DH put up some hooks above the oven so I don't have to put them inside. I have to clean the laundry room in order to get to the dryer vent to clean it out. That would mean I have to have my clothes clean, ugh! I'll have to go to the laundromat to get all those clothes washed and dried.

o

• Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 28, 06 at 21:16

Well, on the plus side, you will almost always meet interesting people at the laundromat...

o

lol, I guess, except for one thing they don't speak English, y no habla espanol. However I do get to watch all those soaps I've missed for years that have only progressed about two weeks in the story since the last time I've seen them. That's always a plus when the kids are running outside into the parking lot, hehe

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here