Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cute OVERLOAD!

Posted by tisha_ z7 OK (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 13, 06 at 11:03

I know how much we all like our cute animal pics around here, so I just have to share this website.

It's CuteOverload.com and it's the cutest damned thing on the face of the earth. New cuteness every day!

I just can't quit looking at all the cute little hamsters and mini horses.

Anyway, I am in no way affiliated with this page, other than being addicted to the cuteness.

Have a look! Oh, and when you have some spare time, be sure to check out all of the different categories.

I must recommend starting with Rules of Cuteness: http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/the_rules_of_cuteness/index.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Here's the main page...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cute OVERLOAD!

OMG is that bunny cute-just a perfect picture for Easter.

o

• Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
    Thu, Apr 13, 06 at 16:10

Oh, Tisha! Why? Why would you do this? It's too close to Easter for this much saccharine sweetness. Wait until I've digested all those cream eggs.

That said, Super-Puppy is darn cute.

(Don't tell ANYONE I said that. I have an image to maintain).

Shelly

o

The cuteness overflowith, so I had to share! LOL!

Here is a link that might be useful: THIS is my favorite post on the whole site.

o

Hi Tisha,

That is so funny and do I dare say....."cute". Being a guy it is possible to experience cute overload (lol), but thanks for sharing. I really like that picture.

Larry

o

Fri, Apr 14, 06 at 17:50

Desdemona looks so nonchallant about it all! I think I'm officially diabetic now, Tisha.

You know, some people consider this much sugary cuteness to be a sin... I'm just sayin'.

o

Awwwww! I like cute! That Scottish Fold's eyes are enough to melt any mere mortal!

o

Head . . . about . . . to explode! Seriously, people, I feel dizzy. My bunnies, normally considered to be fairly cute, ran and hid their furry faces in shame, crying "no, don't look at me, i'm ugly!"

really, those pics are insanely cute.

o

Look at the post for this afternoon! LMAO!

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Link below:

Here is a link that might be useful: Sooty

o

Fri, Jun 2, 06 at 19:07

I was suspicious of further cuteness, Tisha, but that is pretty funny! Sooty's quite the viral little critter, I tell you whut.

o

Mon, Jun 5, 06 at 20:27

Has that last post been bothering anyone else? I've thought about it at least once a day since posting it. Of course, I meant that Sooty is VIRILE, not VIRAL.

I guess my obsession with grammar, syntax, and yes, spelling, is laid open for all to see :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here