Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mwedzi

Hi Everybody!

mwedzi
18 years ago

Hey Everybody, it's been a while. Thought I'd pop back on over to see how everyone is doing. I'm glad to see so many of the folks I chatted with are still here. I'll be eagerly reading your posts for the next hour or so trying to catch up on your life. As for me, I've been good, same ole same ole, except that now I've gotten back into crochet and am learning knitting, am spending most of my time on those forums. I still have lots of plants, though. But I have been successful is scaling down the plant chaos a bit (and replacing it with yarn chaos).

Just saying hi.

--Nikki

Comments (10)

• ooojen
    18 years ago

Hi, and I'm glad to see you checking back in! I've been thinking about you!
    Quite a few people have left, but there are still some of us oldies here :)

• mingtea
    18 years ago

i was wondering where you were, nikki! nice to hear from you,

-ming

• larry_b
    18 years ago

Hi Nikke,

It's nice to hear from you. It's been a long time. I was a little worried that something might have happened to you. I'm glad to see that you are OK.

Larry

PS - I understand that we have a mutual friend in Ryan. He is a really nice guy. He told me about the phone call you two had when he was in the church parking lot where the police questioned him. I talk to Ryan through instant messaging about once a week.

• tootswisc
    18 years ago

Hi nikki, Yarn is the in! along with plants of course. I gave my girls knitting presents for christmas. I just loved picking out the yarn-what a selection there is these days. Nice to see your post! Diane

• vera
    18 years ago

Hi, Nikki and everybody who still remember me :)
    My interests also kind of changed - from having an organised plant jungle in the living room to fabrics/ribbons/lace/yarn covered downstairs family/sewing room. I am into designers doll clothes making now. Love every minute of it.
    I still lurk this board every couple of days and noticed a lot of people have been dissapearing lately. I still have many of my favorite plans left (mostly hoyas and sans), but considering downsizing even more.
    I am glad I am not the only one who is changing hobbies.
    Just thought I gave you an update...LOL

• vera
    18 years ago

Hi, Nikki and everybody who still remember me :)
    My interests also kind of changed - from having an organised plant jungle in the living room to fabrics/ribbons/lace/yarn covered downstairs family/sewing room. I am into designers doll clothes making now. Love every minute of it.
    I still lurk this board every couple of days and noticed a lot of people have been dissapearing lately. I still have many of my favorite plans left (mostly hoyas and sans), but considering downsizing even more.
    I am glad I am not the only one who is changing hobbies.
    Just thought I gave you an update...LOL

• vera
    18 years ago

Sorry, i didn't meant to post it twice!

• karen715
    18 years ago

Hi Nikki,

Nice to see you back.

• mwedzi
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Larry - Ryan does get around, doesn't he?!

Vera and Diane, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with a yarn obsession. Really, it's getting out of control. I just found out that I'm going to South Africa for language study today, and I'm thinking that I should buy some celebratory yarn.

• fishies
    18 years ago

Celebratory yarn? I don't think I've ever heard of that before... :)

Go for it, Nikki!!! Yarn it up!

(Congrats on the S.A. business - what's this all about? How long is it for? Sounds like an amazing offer!)