Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello!

Posted by catalina_101 8a sw BC (My Page) on
Sun, May 24, 09 at 8:15

Hi all,
I posted on here for years and years...then got busy and sort of forgot about the internets. :)

I see lot of names I recognise on here...hoping to pick people's brains for things I've forgotten, like good places to buy crazy seeds!

I've been roaming the world for a few years and live in London now, but I'm hoping (!) to move back to Canada in about a year. I'm getting so excited about rebuilding my plant collection back to its former glory and was poking around GW to see what's going on in the botanical circles.

Hope all are well :)
kat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello!

Hello Kat,

I am afraid the conversation side of this forum is mostly dead. It's not like it used to be. Many of the old timers are gone. Nigella, Ooojen and Cena hardly visit GW at all. Too bad. I really liked this place the way it was. Feel free to come over to the on-topic portion though. Even if it is only to say hello. I'm sure many people would like to know how you are doing.

I'm really to see that you are doing well. I did wonder what happened to you and hoped that you were OK.

Larry

o

Hey Kat!

How goes it? As Larry said, this forum is pretty dead unfortunately. I only pop in on rare occasions myself.... I miss the fun conversations we used to have.....

Hope all is well with you!

Jenell

o

I was also wondering what happened to you, Kat. Glad to see you are back posting again.

Foxy.

o

Oh my, I'm feeling so ashamed. That will NOT keep me here, day in/out. I took this job, you see...

Kat, you HAVE to come back and tell us 'stories!'.
Crazy seeds will need a bit of explanation as to what you might be seeking.

I understand completely. I've picked up new hobbies and let my old ones fall to the side. My plant population is scandalous... I feel like such a Bad Plant Mommma!

But I'm a wicked special hand crafted jewelry maker, and I can out pose you in Yoga... Oh that last one is such a lie. Anyone who practices Yoga knows the truth. I'm still making room in my day to realise that I am addicted to Yoga and that it brings even MORE peace that burgeoning fecundity of plants and the cycle of life. Yoga is EVEN BETTER. I know, people reading this are snorting and scoffing... I have peace, and wonder, and no pain that I am moving past plants and what I used to do.

(I still have plants, they are just sad...)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here