Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Theresa and Celeste

Posted by tisha_ z7 OK (My Page) on
Thu, May 1, 08 at 10:47

Does anyone ever hear from Theresa? I often wonder how her dauther, Celeste, is doing... and also about how Theresa herself is... plus the new baby (who must be close to 3 by now).

I looked through some posts and don't see any recent ones by Theresa, so I did some searching. I found this website about Celeste, but it says she is seven years old in the paragraph about her. If her listed birthdate is correct, she's close to 9 now.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone still corresponds with Theresa. Thanks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Canavan Research Foundation

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Theresa and Celeste

RG, I haven't heard from Theresa in about two years. The last time I heard from her was right around the time of the new house, new family member, and going back to school.
You KNOW how much time that many 'new's take up!

I had forgotten what a beautiful smile Celeste has!
Thanks for tracking down that link.

o
RE: Theresa and Celeste

Cena, I actually found Theresa on MySpace. They are all doing really well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here