Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Long time, no see

Posted by tisha_ z7 OK (My Page) on
Mon, May 7, 07 at 16:26

Hi everyone.

It's been ages since I've been here. How is everyone doing?

The other day, Theresa popped into my head. Has anyone heard from her lately? I miss hearing the updates on Celeste (jeeze, it's been a long time. Her daughter's name is Celeste, isn't it?).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Long time, no see

Hey Tisha,

This forum has been pretty quiet lately. I pop in from time to time but there's not much activity here.

How's everything with you been? How's Jaz?

Jenell

o

Hi, Tisha! Glad to "see" you! How's everything?
My dolls hobby took over the plants, but I still pop in here once in a while... nice to see familiar names.
HUGS
Vera

o

wow I just thought of this forum and looks like others had the same thought!

Hope all are well. I live in the UK at the moment, working like a fiend for the corporate big brother. Life is pretty sweet. :)

take care!
kat

o

Hi Catalina,

I had wondered what had happened to you. Congratulations on getting a job in Great Britain. When I graduated from college I had planned on going to Europe and work for a year. It never happened though. I married my ex-wife instead. I should have gone to Denmark. lol One never knows about those things at the time.

Larry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here