Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Aglaonemas and Selloum

Posted by organic_diana (My Page) on
Tue, May 23, 06 at 17:37

Hi. I take care of several ag's and some are troubling me. Most varieties are Silver Queen or Emeral Beauty. The problem is they are either very happy or very unhappy. Some continue to have yellow leaves every week. I have adjusted the water, but, that seems to lead to spots on the leaves. I am fearful of adding too much water as some have rotted on me, and that is not pleasant. They are all 14" ag's in at least 24" pots. What am I doing wrong here?

My solloum are growing but they are not standing up. The edges of the older leaves are brown. I water them very carefully. They are in 14" pots in very low light. Some people say these plants are easy to grow, but I either over water or underwater. Is there a way to tell how much to give them by the look of the plant? I have 12 plants and do not want to kill them.

Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Diana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Aglaonemas and Selloum

Diana- you should move your post to the discussion forum, rather than here in conversations. This side is for off topic conversations(non-plant related). you will get answers there.

GH

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here