Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TransAmerica

Posted by larry_b Z5/CO (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 25, 06 at 7:09

Hi all,

Has anyone seen TransAmerica? My wife and I watched it this last week. We thought it was wonderful. It was so well done and very respectful of the people in the movie. Even though there were some sensitive subjects I thought they were all handle very well.

Has anyone else seen the movie?

We also saw an old movie that I think is really worth seeing and seen again. It was Searching for Bobby Fischer. Has anyone here seem that movie?

Anyway, I highly recommend the above if you need something to see next weekend.

Larry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TransAmerica

I loved searching for Bobby Fischer and I really want to see TransAmerica. It is on our pay per view channel right now. Have you seen the Constant Gardener? thats another really good one. Its so nice to tlk to you again Larry-I missed you and have wondered how your violets are doing

o
RE: TransAmerica

Hi Larry,

Yea, I saw Transamerica when it 1st came out, wanted to see how it was handled, how Felicity Huffman would play it, etc. She was up for an Oscar for it & I've often found her to be an interesting actress. Liked it very much, well handled indeed & sweetly funny, touching in some ways.

i know nothing abt the Bobby Fisher movie. I'd like to see "Devil Wears Prada" due to open next week, should be fun & I think Meryl Streep's just extraordinary (in almost everything she does).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here