Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tisha_

Poor doggie needs help ASAP!!!

tisha_
17 years ago

I'm on a contact list for our dog park and I get a lot of "can you foster this dog?" kind of messages to my inbox every day. This one really got to me. If I could help, I wouldÂbut thereÂs no way.

I know this is a long shot, but I just felt that I had to post this, just in case. If anyone knows of anyone in the Oklahoma area that could help this poor little guy, pass this on ASAP!

Below is a copy of the message I got in my inbox.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for coming through and fostering the last group. When I was at the shelter earlier this week there was an owner surrender I passed. He is a terrier that is about 40-50lbs, black and white. I passed him by because he wouldnÂt lift his head or respond to me. Well today is his last day to live unless a foster home is available. Every other rescue has also passed on him. I believe he is very depressed and sad that his family left him. The owner was deployed to the Middle East to defend our country and IÂm sure it was stressful at home before he left. If you think you want to help this boy call me now.

Brenda

(405) 209-7861

(405) 771-4742