Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Poor doggie needs help ASAP!!!

Posted by tisha_ z7 OK (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 30, 06 at 15:16

I'm on a contact list for our dog park and I get a lot of "can you foster this dog?" kind of messages to my inbox every day. This one really got to me. If I could help, I wouldbut theres no way.

I know this is a long shot, but I just felt that I had to post this, just in case. If anyone knows of anyone in the Oklahoma area that could help this poor little guy, pass this on ASAP!

Below is a copy of the message I got in my inbox.

Thanks so much for coming through and fostering the last group. When I was at the shelter earlier this week there was an owner surrender I passed. He is a terrier that is about 40-50lbs, black and white. I passed him by because he wouldnt lift his head or respond to me. Well today is his last day to live unless a foster home is available. Every other rescue has also passed on him. I believe he is very depressed and sad that his family left him. The owner was deployed to the Middle East to defend our country and Im sure it was stressful at home before he left. If you think you want to help this boy call me now.

Brenda
(405) 209-7861
(405) 771-4742

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Poor doggie needs help ASAP!!!

Down

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here