Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone still hanging around?

Posted by tisha_ z7 OKC (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 9, 10 at 11:33

I usually hang out over in the Garden Party forum these days, but someone just popped in who had been away for 12 years, and it reminded me that it'd been a while since I've popped in over here. I sure do miss the old days...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone still hanging around?

bump

o

Hey Tisha,

I pop in every so often but it seems like most of the old crowd has moved on......

Jenell

o

I'm new on the House Plants forum, and I just noticed this morning, before noon, there are a bunch of posts dated today. I call that a good thing. You cannot hang out if no body else is around.

Sometimes things are cyclical, plus these days many folks have personal blogs they post to, and don't have the stamina to make posts in a forum.

I enjoy posting where there is a feeling of someone else being around. It is more fun than talking to yourself on a blog where no one is a follower/friend, or makes no comments at all. The most I do is take pictures and post them on Webshots.com.....many have plants as a focus....a lot outdoor in pots, not in the house except in bad weather, but also what is called on here, TROPICALESQUE.

Here is a link that might be useful: MoccasinLanding photo albums...look for gardening

o

Hello out there

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here