Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dohadizzy

Pathos developing brown spots

dohadizzy
9 years ago

Hi there...unable to post on forum....as server keeps showing error..pls help..I bought this plant...with the larger leaves from a nursery two weeks ago and have the plant located in a corner away from AC draft....between two rooms...gets indirect light but also filtered light rays down a stairwell in late afternoon...which doesn't touch the plant at all

However am seeing more and more of these spots...with a slight yellows border... on the pathos...on the edges and in the middle of leaves...it seems that it maybe that it's too cold...but the spot that it is in?Doenst get too cold? And we don't have the AC in the night either...so I'm unsure if there might be another reason?
We didn't change the pot...and don't over water...from previous pathos experience....I have another pathos...with much smaller typical trailing leaves...which actually sits right in direct the draft...which was Given to me. A year ago....it's got much smaller leaves...and again I hesitiantly water it...and it's been fine...no changes just happily going...
Pls help with this new indoor plant which is going up and huge moss stick rather than trailing....
Many thanks

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Velero Deck Designs
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structures