Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OMG It's almost Thanksgiving already!!!

Posted by tisha_ z7 OK (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 23, 06 at 13:46

I just realized that Thanksgiving (USA) is only 1 month away!!! ONE MONTH FROM TODAY!!! I can't believe it!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OMG It's almost Thanksgiving already!!!

Only 63 days until Christmas! LOL

o

I KNOW! Where I work, we get a really long x-mas vacation. We usually get off the day before Christmas Eve and don't have to come back until after New Year's. Well, yesterday marked the date where it's only 2 months until we're off for x-mas break! I can't believe it!

o

I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving!!! :-D

o

Thanks Tisha, I hope today goes well for you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Larry

o

Hi all,

Well, Thanksgiving was a big success! The two couples we invited over, who had not previously met, got along together great! The conversation was wonderful as well was the food. And the 10-year-old boy behaved very well. He was just happy to watch his movie in the other room while we all discussed and proposed solutions for all of the world's problems. lol Everyone arrived at 3 p.m. and the last couple left at 11 p.m. It was great!

And to top it off my football team won today! Yes!!

I hope you all had a great day!!
Larry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here