Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Look at how small my fridge is

Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 15, 06 at 17:39

Was it on this forum that we had a discussion a few months ago about refrigerators?

I meant to post this photo of mine, but never got around to it. It's a wee wittle fridge. A friend of mine is standing next to it for comparison. She's a full-grown adult. (I cut out half of her for the sake of anonymity.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is she pretending to look for something:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, is that not the smallest fridge, barring those little bar-fridges, that you've ever seen in your life?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Look at how small my fridge is

What brand is it? lol

o

So why do you have such a little refrigerator.

Also, what do you do about ice cream. Those little guys don't have a good freezer do they

o

• Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 19, 06 at 11:39

Ice cream? Ha! I have to defrost that freezer once every month or two just to be able to open the door! Even when it's defrosted, the only ice cream I can fit in there are those little Ben and Jerry's or Haagen Daaz containers. But I don't really mind that much. I don't eat a lot of frozen foods. The only thing that bothers me about the size of the freezer is that I can't make a bunch of soup and freeze it.

The make of the fridge is Westinghouse. My old landlord bought it because he could then put cupboards over top of it. I'm in the basement apartment of a bungalow, so the ceilings are low - I think only about eight feet. I don't know where he found a fridge that size, but I tell you, it's so darn cute that it makes up for the inconvenience. When it breaks down (which probably won't be too far in the future), those cupboards are going to have to come down. I don't think my new landlords will be able to find another fridge that size.

o

Fishies, check out this one...

Here is a link that might be useful: Small Fridge

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here