o
hopefulauthor - how is Coco doing?

Posted by elkay 6a (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 6, 13 at 16:34

How is the treatment going?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hopefulauthor - how is Coco doing?

That's a good question, I've been looking in here more often than usual for that reason. Sending good vibes!

o

Morning,

Elkay and Purple, thanks for asking.

My little guy is doing great..Thank God.
Treatments are over.

He has to go back to the vet in a couple weeks for another blood test..to make sure worms are gone.

If his tests comes out negative, 'which is good,' he'll then get the much needed hair trim. They're going to sedate him. It would have been nice if the trimming was done during summer..
I don't know how much fur will be removed, but I want his face bare. :)

Thanks again. Toni

He's

o

That's good to hear, glad he's feeling better!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here