Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
larry_b_gw

Meet the Kitty

larry_b
17 years ago

Here is one of my kitties. I found out that my digital camera takes short movie clips. Could you tell me if this works here? If you have dial up it may not. If it doesn't work on dial up I would like to know that too.

{{gwi:64995}}

Comments (7)

• fishies
    17 years ago

Whoza fuzzy wuzzy putters with the big green eyes? That there is a cutesie-button, Larry.

The video doesn't play on the forum, but if you click on the still, it goes to the photobucket website, where it will play.

(I'm not on dial-up.)

• shiver
    17 years ago

Hey Larry, your video worked fine for me---I do have a high speed connection though. Cute kitty!

• tootswisc
    17 years ago

I had to click on the picture but it worked great. what a cutie.

I have a neat cat story. Billie the kitty was a drooling cry baby at our house. After we became empty nesters, the cat attention was all up to me as dh is not a cat person. Billie was driving me NUTS-demanding my full time attention. I really began to resent it. When my son was home,Billie was an entirely different cat.

DS needed money...I needed a break so I offered him money to take our drooling crybaby. Billie just loves his home up north. I really miss him but not his demanding behavior. Eliot is a cat person and was really afraid that I would miss Billie too much. We had to talk him into taking Billie and he really did not want to be paid (he did take the money)

Eliot offered to bring Billie home for turkey day. I was afraid he was bringing him back...permanately. I do love and miss Billie but right now I don't think I want a demanding cat in my life. Eliot and if girl friend were offended-they will never give up Billie- They just felt Billie and I should get together before my surgery. Awe...isn't that too sweet!

• fishies
    17 years ago

That is a sweet story, Toots! Did Billie get any special Thanksgiving snacky treats? Being a cat person myself, I can attest that snacky treats make kitties very happy.

Your innovation has inspired me to Wake Up The Cat, Larry, and film her being a snotty bum cutesy pie.

Check out grumpy Mistress Morgan, Queen of the Fuzzy Bellies who, like Billie, drools constantly. Sorry it's on its side - I didn't realize I couldn't rotate it. Ah well, she's still drooly.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mistress Morgan

• pirate_girl
    17 years ago

Hey Larry,

Handsome kitty, love those green eyes! Well I'll be the Dial Up guinea pig & report that while I can see the pic, when I click on it, nothing happens (other than me enjoying his handsomeness).

As to Mistress Morgan, I don't have Flash____ & didn't care to load it, so I couldn't see her (boo hisssss).

Karen

• fishies
    17 years ago

Just for Karen... Miss Morgan, helping me write a paper.

(PS - did you get my email?)

{{gwi:63053}}

• pirate_girl
    17 years ago

Hi Shelley,

A pensive & studious looking puss, thx for this pic & the resultant smile.

Yes I did get yr. EM thx (& thanked you on another thread here (pls. see "trying to lose weight", posted late last nite).

Karen

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor