Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I might not get the boots I want. :-(

Posted by Tisha_ z7 OK (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 8, 05 at 11:17

I just checked and they're sold out of the boots I asked for, for Christmas. :-( I know my mom hasn't done a lot of shopping yet, because she's waiting until after the move (this weekend.) I don't think anyone else would get them for me. I'm bummed. :-(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I might not get the boots I want. :-(

what boots are they, tish?

i haven't done any shopping yet because i'm at a loss!

-ming

o

These...

They don't have my size anymore. :-(

Here is a link that might be useful: Boots

o

How weird is this? I was just thinking about you and boots last night. Twilight ZONE. So, I was leafing through one of those fashion magazines, and came across the greatest pair of boots. I remembered you saying that you found it difficult to find fitted boots that fit your calves, and these are designed for women with rounded calves - they're roomier, and have a lace-up back. Apparently, you can find them at the silhouettes.com website.

Shelly

o

Hey, thanks Shelly! I'll have to go check them out. :-)

o

oooh, i have that problem too! massive calves. :( those boots are pretty hip--maybe you can find them on ebay?

-ming

o

• Posted by fishies Ottawa z4a or 5 (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 12, 05 at 0:08

What is this 'massive' talk all about? Pshaw. Not massive - rounded; beautifully, shapefully rounded. And remember, nothing looks better below the hem of a knee-length skirt than rounded calves. :)

S.

o

LOL Mine are just fat. :-P

o

I love those boots. Hope Santa can find them.

o

I just checked and they have my size back in stock now. WOOHOO! :-D

o

Hi Tisha,

Wow, those are nice boots. I'm glad they are back in stock and I hope Santa Claus puts them under your tree.

Larry

o

yow, speaking of voluptuously-calved ladies...

i discovered Zappos the other day. actually ordered a pair of shoes and i think this could be dangerous. i was browsing and they have a whole section of gorgeous boots that are specifically for wide calves! the only thing keeping me from going nutzo on ordering are the prices!

boots rule, tish. hope santa's elves get cobbling for you!

-ming

o

Well, I didn't get the boots. :-( Maybe for my b-day.

I did get some new dress shoes that turned out to be a lot cuter than the picture on the website. :-)

So, yay for that.

Here is a link that might be useful: I promise, they're way cuter in person! lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here