Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Merry Christmas

Posted by canttype 0b (Cold North) (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 23, 05 at 12:40

Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone here at GW a Merry christmas! Hope you all stay safe and happy throughout the season!

Diane
http://canttypes.blogspot.com/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Merry Christmas

oops.... reentering my blog link

Here is a link that might be useful: Di's blogspot

o

Merry Christmas to you, too!

o

Merry Christmas Diane.

o

Hi all,

I just love this time of year. My childhood memories of Christmas are just wonderful. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were days of magic filled with happy times. It was a time of relatives getting together and laughing and playing games. And I haven't even mentioned the food. There was plenty to go around and lots of tasty dishes and desserts. I remember the Christmas traditions that have to be part of the holiday or it just doesn't feel like Christmas. I really have to thank my parents for making Christmas such a special day for me.

I hope that Christmas is a special day for you and that you and your family all have a wonderful time.

Take care,

Larry

o

It's special in our house too. Gatherings gatherings gatherings...Shopping shopping shopping...cooking cooking cooking...wrapping wrapping wrapping. It's a big big big time of the year. I think I am about done....for this evening anyway

I woke up with an incredibly sore throat and my voice is gone. I am drinking a beer(Bell's cherry stout) as I post, soothing my throat.

All the kids should be home tonight-It's almost 11PM and we are still emptynesters!

Christmas stockings for Adult kids are pretty ridiculous but I am sure they are not ready to give up that treat. This year the 3 of them are getting emergency flash lights in their stockings along with some ityy bitty not expensive things. Our gift exchange will be tomorrow morning. then we will be heading south for another family gathering that I am finally NOT hosting. We're spending the night at my brothers. Should be a fun time.

Merry Christmas everyone. Let's all have a peaceful time and enjoy the season. It will soon be gone for another year.

o

Merry Christmas to you!

o

Wow, Where did this come from...2005?

I was actually thinking about posting a Christmas letter over here and what do you know. I found about the same post from 2 years ago. This time I put nicoret gum, electric tooth brushes and gift cards from noodles in their stockings. My son's ******y girlfriend is no longer in our picture-(that was perhaps my best present)

Happy New Year everyone! Diane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here