Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chloeasha

some house pics

chloeasha
18 years ago

Hey! I am slowly taking some house pics as i go... Now that I live here by myself I can get so much more done! LOl!

So.... the blue bathroom... this one is the color that you see in the shower curtain pic not the greenish color of the others! (it's robin's egg blue with white doors/trims... all the house has white doors and trims)switchplates/outlets are aluminum.

{{gwi:65235}}

{{gwi:65236}}

{{gwi:65238}}

Comments (12)

• chloeasha
    Original Author
    18 years ago

and the livingroom! this is my couch and ym entertainment center... and all of that... the paintings are all from Jordan. (grey). i did the fireplace in about 5-6 hours. All switchplates and outlets are aluminum. You can see the fixture we replaceed that cieling fan with... :)

{{gwi:65240}}

{{gwi:65242}}

{{gwi:65244}}

{{gwi:65246}}

{{gwi:65248}}

{{gwi:65249}}

{{gwi:65250}}

{{gwi:65251}}

• chloeasha
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Laundry room with the kitty magic!! lol! it's pale blue.. white switchplates/outlets :)

{{gwi:65252}}

{{gwi:65253}}

• chloeasha
    Original Author
    18 years ago

the kitchen/diningroom! yay! this was supposed to be a darker grey but it's actually a purple grey :) i changed all teh outlets to black and the switchplates too.. You can see the fixture we put in the diningroom and the matching one over the kitchen sink :)

{{gwi:65254}}

{{gwi:65255}}

{{gwi:65256}}

{{gwi:65257}}

So that's it for now...

• larry_b
    18 years ago

Hi Julianna,

Wow, I really like your house. I like the seashore/seashell motif. I am also very envious of your dining room windows. And your plants or just great.

Larry

• chloeasha
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks! I have 3 bedrooms and another bathroom to take pics of... but I need to clean first. Believe it or not, this is not the normal cleanly state of the hosue lol. Actually I moved my office into my bedroom when Christopher moved to the other side of the house and that really messed things up.. to have 2 rooms in one.. and now I am moving things around again.

• Cena
    18 years ago

I really like your house, Julianna. Its doublely impressive that it is Arkansas. I grew up being able to drive over the border from MO for beer on Sunday. Not sure Blue Laws are still in effect...

I had to laugh, that is the exact same food my kitties eat. They are not so impressed, but the yakker doesn't have as much problems with this, so this is what they get. I think it has helped stabilize their weight, also.

I'm sorry to hear how things ended with Christopher. You had hinted around before that he wasn't the best influence, or most stable, and that things were weird with his parent(s). I'm sorry. Especially because of the kitties.

Your house is uniquely yours, and I can't wait to see more pictures.

• fishies
    18 years ago

I love the colours you chose! All that blue and purple... now I wish that I had painted my kitchen purple :) - went with a pinky-taupe instead... yawn.

And, oooh, that fireplace is divine (all fire and water!)

But true to form, my favourite part of your house is the bookcase overflowing :)

Congrats on your fabulous work. Your home looks gorgeous.

Shelly

• chloeasha
    Original Author
    18 years ago

LOl Cena, yeah there are still lots of dry counties. Mine isn't one of them, but then I don't drink so LOL...

My cats still yak.. but they seem OK on this food.

Well yes... I made a huge mistake.. and many other mistakes.. but Christopher and I are trying to be friends.

Thanks Shelly! LOL actually.. I hid more books in another room!!! i straightened out my bookslef though 2 days ago. I even arranged things by SUBJECT and that's crazy.. I bet I could actually find stuff.

• theresa6
    18 years ago

Hi Julianna

Your house looks great! I love the colors, and have been drooling over your dining room. ALL those windows! A girl could get spoiled in there! :)
    Your kitchen looks alot like mine, the layout and everything.
    The seashell fireplace is great too, really adds to the room. Did it take you a long time to do it?
    I also have a fish thing going on in my bathroom, but yours is much more grown up than mine ! i love the goldfish curtian!
    And my comment on your kitties... I know how attached you were to all of them, so I am sorry you had to give them up. But, at least you still have three!

• chloeasha
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Theresa!

Thanks... about teh house and the kitties. Yeah I was so sad and still am, but I guess it worked out!

It took about 5 hours to do the fireplace :) So not that long!

I have a talavera sink set that has less grown-up fishies on it :) i don;'t think I will get to use it though :(

• ooojen
    18 years ago

It took me a while to get back and comment---
    I love how you've decorated your place! It has simple, clean lines, but still plenty of visual interest. There's great textural stuff going on with the sofa and pillows, and, atypical though it may be, I love bare, unadorned ('cept by plants) windows.
    The seashell mantle is a wonderful touch, too. Gotta love things like that that make it yours and yours alone. I believe you posted some other seashell mosaic stuff earlier, didn't you? ...a table maybe...maybe some others... Do you have other pieces?
    I really like the shelves in the dining area, too. Isn't it amazing how much more light comes through with clear shelving than with opaque?
    You've pulled it all together very nicely!

• chloeasha
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Yeah, I have a table and some end tables that have shells on them :) The table is outside at the moment but it will be the diningroom table when Christopher gets time to take his.

The glass shelves DO let in so much more light!! I think the plants do better as well.

Sponsored
BME Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structure