Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I am just going to picture you guys to death

Posted by Julianna AR (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 30, 05 at 20:31

So... my babies... awww :) Ptolemy is the orange tabby, belfry is the black one, and Mudpuddle is the white one with the spots :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I am just going to picture you guys to death

Hi Julianna,

What cute kitties. How long have you had them? Will you be able to take them overseas with you. Was I correct that you are moving to Jordan?

Larry

o

Hi Larry! Ptolemy (top one) is 8, Puddles (bottom one) is 5, and Belfry (the black one) is 3 :)

I shouldn't have to worry about taking them overseas since we won't be moving over there for a while.. right now we're working on immigration for him and he won't be able to come here until that is set... if he can get a student visa that will be the fastest even though it's not a green card... but otherwise I may be looking at not seeing him for the next 9 months.

o
oh and to really answer your question lol

Sorry I realized I forgot to say-- yes, if I have to, I can take them overseas :) i will if they are still alive!

o

• Posted by Cena S CA 10A (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 31, 05 at 3:49

Oh, they are good looking kitties. Dare I ask about the rest? Mine are adjusting to being OutDoorsMen very well. They have ALL learned to climb the fence, even though they are quite aged. I would never have thought a 12 yo would be interested in another yard. They hunt chickens, and lay about. The eldest, male Siamese stays out until rain, or 53* whichever comes first. In clement weather, he stays out nearly 23 hours a day!

Your kitties are beautiful. Thanks for the enticing portraits.

o

Hey Cena! (BTW I got your email and responded).

Christopher threatened and screamed and threw things at me until I finally agreed to take them to the shelter like he wanted. That's what happened to the rest. it broke my heart but I was trying to save a marriage. Didn't work. I still dream about them all the time. As far as I know though, they were all adopted out in a senior's program.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here