Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
the wedding/honeymoon

Posted by Julianna AR (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 30, 05 at 20:34

a few wedding and honeymoon pictures maybe? I have several but here are just a few...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The water is the Red Sea.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: the wedding/honeymoon

Hi Julianna,

Thank you for showing us your wedding pictures. You really make a nice looking couple. Is it tradition for newlyweds to stand barefoot in the Red Sea?

Larry

o

Nah, that was just us :) We decided to make the 5 hour drive to Aqaba and see something new! It was actually really funny.. we had 2 days and we forgot our IDs but because of his name they let us in... and we decided to look for the beach at night but there were no lights.. and we drove all the way to Saudi Arabia and couldn't find the opening for parking!! LOl! When we got to the border we paniced because we have no IDs... but the guards were laughing so hard at us they didn't even check and let us turn around and come back.

o

Hey Julianna

Welcome back! You guys look great together. I love your dress too. Its beautiful! Also, the pic in the red sea is great too. So how long were you gone for?

Theresa

o

LOL depends on how you define "gone"... my flight was delayed 24 hours in detroit on the way out.. so I spent a total of 7 days in Jordan. 3 days of travel time.

o

Fantastic pictures, Julianna. I love the feet picture.lol I know that sounds odd, but it is the kind of picture I would take.

Foxy.

o

LOl1 I was actually thinking about printing it out and framing it. it's my favorite wedding picture!

o
feet picture

LOl1 I was actually thinking about printing it out and framing it. it's my favorite wedding picture!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here