Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: For postage or trade: Callisia fragrans

Posted by purpleinopp 8b AL (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 5, 13 at 10:32

DH's Mom let this stuff get on the ground and I pulled up 2 big buckets of it, beautiful healthy plants, most with babies attached. Neither of us has room to keep this much! Am sending in medium flat-rate USPS box, $12.30, definitely holds enough for instant gratification. Offer stands until it's gone to new homes, I have enough for about 5 full boxes, for either postage or trade (please see my exchange list, and open to suggestions!)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: For postage or trade: Callisia fragrans

I would love to trade, I don't really have anything on your want list but since your open to suggestions, I have
Kalanchoe humilis
Plectranthus verticillatus- sweedish ivy cuttings
streptocarpella saxorum - concord blue- cuttings
Plectranthus coleoides - Nico - Cuttings
Begonia-Moonlight- cuttings
Let me know if we can make a trade!
Nina

o

Nina, awesome to hear from you! There's actually nothing on your list I'd say no to. Anything else of mine that might interest you? In addition to stuff on trade list on exchange page, I could offer...
Alternanthera ficoidea 'Joseph's coat'
a Dracaena marginata 'tricolor' baby
Algaonema with red-edge leaves
Begonia 'Castaway'
Plectranthus 'Mona Lavender'
A different Plectranthus from yours (I think, pic below)
Aglaonema modestum, plain green

I'd love to trade multi-boxes if that would interest you? Just let me know what your thoughts are, either way!

Thank you,
Tiffany

o

if you have any left I would gladly take some for postage, let me know,
Thank you!

Katbird

o

I am glad to see someone else that knows what this truly is. Have you seen the red leaf or variegated variety?

Your pic is Cuban Oregano

o

Lindamarie, yes I've seen pics of variegated, would love to have some! This one turns dark in the sun, but not sure if that's what you meant by red leaves?

Starting to see the very beginnings of flower stalks in the center of the rosettes. Can't wait to do s'more sniffing when the flowers come on!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here