|Hi I have just gotten more magazines here is a list of them that I have to trade. I am interested in pretty much anything especially houseplants. Thanks
Farmers Almanac 2006
Garden ideas & outdoor living fall 2005 x 2
Birds & Blooms - oct 05
House & Garden - Dec 05
Birds & Blooms Nov 05 x 3
People, places and Plants winter 05 x 3
Backyard Living dec 05 x 2
Horticulture dec 05 x 2
Backyard Living oct 05 x 2
Mother Earth News oct/nov 05
Garden Design sept/oct 05
Home Companion aug/sept 05
The Herb Quarterly winter 05 x 2
The English Garden Jan 06
Fine Gardening dec 05
Garden, Deck & Landscape Fall 05
Garden Design nov/dec 05
House & Garden nov 05
The Herb Companion Jan 06 x 2
Flower Gardens 2006 x 5
Country Sampler jan 06
Farm & Ranch Living nov 05
Birds & Blooms dec 05 x 4
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the House Plants Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.