Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

just poppin' in :)

Lamora
11 years ago

Hi all. I haven't been on lately, but I think of all of you. :) Personal stuff going on big time, then the stupid flu got hold of me, really put me down. Been a week now, antibiotics, cough meds, (liguid and drops) the whole bit. But I am feeling somewhat better, sorta, maybe.. lol
I blame my brother! He came home with something like this, but it didn't hit him, or anyone else, this hard... oh well.. Yes, everyone in the house got it.

Update on my pineapple experiment-- it didn't pan out, :( neither one did. I put them in soil the day before I got sick and they just sat there, dying. Not sure what went wrong, but you can bet I am going to try again... when we get another pineapple... :P (they really didn't look good before I put them in soil, so IDK)

I think I just wasn't able to take care of them like they needed to be. With everything going on here, I think I am kinda neglecting a lot of my plants, and some are letting me know it too. But hopefully things will settle down, the flu will go away, and things will get back to normal. Whatever "normal" is. And they will be forgiving...

Had to laugh tho, was thinking that if I did take care of them, coughed or sneezed on them, they may catch the flu! lol Haven't wanted to get close to them since-- was kinda drugged up then-- My poor Merlin the Beta, I finally got to clean his bowl yesterday... it was so bad he couldn't see!! So I am hoping he don't get sick...

But I just wanted to drop in, say hi, hope you are all doing better than me/we are here.

A very sick~
Marjie :/

Comments (2)