Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ymaddox

help fast i'm scared!

ymaddox
13 years ago

after reading vic's very informative post there is no way in two kinds of hades i am putting a potato in my soil...lets start there! some things are just better off not known! I feel a little silly just having fungus knats and asking a home remedy to take care of them, as i feel vic may have to call in the marines...who the hell grows bugs like that, what is wrong with you! anyway i am now feeling better about this bugs flying around aggravating the horse crap out of me, but i would still like to get rid of them...can i mix a concoction and spray the soil down with it...like the alcohol and water mix for spider mites? again i realize that my problems at this point are minut, but i am just a selfish little brat that way, if someone could help me out here. i could not see all the pics by the way vic put in the post...i saw what the hell is this pic, that was a plenty. bout like i saw a pic on here of someone taking and finding a big snake in their kitchen one morning...that's when you know you woke up on the wrong side of the bed :).

Comments (4)