Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantmedic

Houseplants to Trade and Questions

plantmedic
13 years ago

Hi- I am new to GW. I have a Green Thumb when it comes to Spider Plants, Pothos(Varigated) and Philodendron, Snake Plant (Mother-In Law Tongue), Christmas Cactus. I would like to trade for some other plants if someone wants to trade clippings... I have about 100 plants in my house (from 35+ years of propagating plants)..Have also started new Weepping Fig from cuttings from Tree..Looking for some variety and to get some new plants to expand like: Jade, Wandering Jew, Aloe Vera, Elephant Ears, Pepperomia, succulents in general would be fun to have. I have adopted many plants and trees over the years that people were discarding because they were dying and I revived..

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to get started?

I recently shipped Pothos and Snake to friend in Michigan from New York, went fine.

How do you post pictures, I have another tree I keep make into plants, but dont know what it is...Maybe someone will recognize it??? Anyone know how to get clippings from a Skrew Pine, looks like has babies, not sure how to propagate that one, just got a few months ago, doing beautiful. How many clippings do people normally send when trading?

Lots of questions, thanks for any help.

Comments (4)