Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ordered from Glass House works, question

Posted by indianaplantlover 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 11, 12 at 10:02

I just placed an order for houseplants with Glasshouse Works. Anyone know if they will ship during this time of year or will they wait? WE are moving in 3 weeks and I used my current address. Hope someone has some experience with this. Thank you in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ordered from Glass House works, question

I placed an order with them last May 1st and didn't receive it until the end of June. It's possible the brugmansias held up the order, tho.

o

Indianplantlover....Glasshouse keeps tabs where plants will be shipped. If temps are too cold, they hold the order.

I would phone Glasshouse, explain your situation so your order isn't sent to the wrong address. Toni

o

I agree with Toni, Call or email them. I did on an order I placed with them. Answered right away and was very accommodating to me. But they have to know, the sooner the better. Also update them when/after the move. It's better for the plants to wait until weather improves in your area.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here