Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Indoor verticle garden

Posted by larry_b Z5/CO (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 22, 13 at 10:15

Hi,

Do any of you have an indoor verticle garden? I just came across this and I think they are so cool!

Click on photo to see more examples.
 photo indoor_vertical_gardens_for_green_living_nkz5x.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Indoor verticle garden

I've seen some in pictures, never in RL, but it does look cool, my DH wants to try it. Just to do it. lol..
I think I gave him the thumbs up-- for good or for bad-- lol

o

Well, that would certainly stop you slouching back in your chair. You'd end up impaled on Bromeliad spikes. And who cleans the dust off that lot? But very impressive.

o

Hi Lamora,

That's so cool that he wants to take on the project! I really want to see what the finished product looks like!

Larry

o

I love the idea. I think it would be easy to do with aroids over cork over plywood. That would save the need to set up a drip system and whatnot.

o

Hi Julianna,

Good idea! I think there are a lot of possibilities when one starts thinking inside this box. My mind is going several miles a minute brainstorming on this.

Larry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here