Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
has any1 tried ordering from 'succseed'

Posted by jonaskragebaer 7b (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 3, 10 at 12:15

hi' i've been looking all over the Internet for a place where they sell Opuntia seeds and the only shop i found was one called succseed, has any1 else tried ordering from this page?

or knows another one that sells frost hardy Opuntia and Agave seeds in EU?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: has any1 tried ordering from 'succseed'

Jona, I've never ordered from Succeed, but checked their feedback..unfortunately, there were only two reviews..on GWD.
The good news is both reviews were positive.
One review is from 2002, the other 2009..lol..

What about Thompson & Morgan..they have nurseries in US and Oversea.

o
RE: has any1 tried ordering from 'succseed'

I know this post is old but figured it could help others...

I have purchased many cactus seeds from Succseed and have had great results. I have purchased a whole lot of cactus seed from different sources and Succseed is as good as any other. The plants I am growing from him seem true to type as well, growing and looking as they should. So far no unwanted surprises.

Another option you can try is cactusstore.com, he usually has seeds of many Opuntia species available among others. Also, the CSSA seed depot sometimes has Opuntia species and they are a great seed resource for unique succulents (cssainc.org).

Hope this helps

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here