Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Finally everyone! A non-drip watering can for a great price!

meyermike_1micha
12 years ago

I have spent big bucks for watering cans that have only been a pain in the a.....

Have you ever stopped watering your plants with a sprinkling can just to have it drip from pot to pot and wet your floors?

This can does not do that. Yahoo. As soon as you stop watering a plant, it stops dripping. I can finally water containers without having to carry a mop with me.

Here is the kicker. I only paid 5 bucks for it at Lowe's and no one else seems to sell them. I thought I would share so you too can get relief from dripping watering cans before they all sell out. I have seen no-drip watering cans for a pretty penny I am grateful I found these:-)

{{gwi:7358}}

Mike

Comments (3)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    12 years ago

Hi Mike!!

Thanks for the great tip.. I was in Lowes the other day and i did see these watering cans. When i get home from this trip, i will definately go and buy one!!

Thanks for the heads up!!!

We need all of the inside info!! LOL...

Oh.... How is that Agave? : )

Take care,

Laura

• MojaveLove
    12 years ago

My "can" has no top to it all and the spout is u-shaped, may not work for some of the bigger plants that people have but all of my plants I can pick up and bring to the sink. I probably wouldn't do well with a "rain" spout!

• birdsnblooms
    12 years ago

Mike...you and I should just get a hose, attach to the kitchen faucet, then water away...lol..

Cement floors would help..right?

Everyone boasts about Lowes..Lowes, Lowes, Lowes!
    When will they build a neaby Lowes? Lowes/LOL.

Wonder why this can doesn't leak? Could the reason be the cap is soddered/soldered instead of screwed on?
    Or the aim of the funnel/spout? Toni

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living