Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
meyermike_1micha

Look at the unique Clay pots I got for less than 8 bucks!Pic

meyermike_1micha
12 years ago

Are you on the prowl for pots or have you got any set aside for spring transplanting?

Mapquest, I know you will especially appreciate this.

I thought I would share a few gems I found, clay mind you from Italy and Vietnam. You'll never find these at your Walmart or HD. I am thrilled and can't wait to see some of my special trees and plants in them:-)

Not your ordinary clay pots and I even have many smaller sizes. Yahoo.

{{gwi:7595}}

{{gwi:7596}}

{{gwi:7597}}

{{gwi:7598}}

{{gwi:7600}}

Mike

Comments (7)

• Loveplants2 8b Virginia Beach, Virginia
    12 years ago

Hey Mike!!!

Looks like you hit the jackpot!!! Quite Unique indeed!!!

Love all of the clay pots...You must have found a new shipment for the spring!!! Can't wait to see what you are going to plant in these beauties!! I can't believe the prices... Whew!!

Great find... : )

HI Sissy!!

Laura

• Lamora
    12 years ago

Very nice! I love the 2nd one, so very purtty- and you are so right about not finding them in wally-or hd. Have fun with them!! (like you won't) lol.. want some "after" pics when your done. :)

• marquest
    12 years ago

Mike you knew they were going to makes my heart go pitter patter, lol

Love, love, love them. Nothing like a quality pot and a good price I know it made your day, I cannot wait to see your special plants potted in those beauties.

• birdsnblooms
    12 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Mike, as Laura stated, you literally hit the jack-'pot.' lol.

Very nice containers..What are their sizes?

They're all so pretty, can't decide which I like best.

Which 'special plants' will go in these pots? Toni

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    12 years ago

What a score, Mike :-o

Also, your ground looks like mine....bits of bark and perlite and other mix ingredients...
    hehehe....

Josh

• meyermike_1micha
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Hey everyone! I can't wait to use them. I even have smaller ones and yet more are destined for this store. Oh boy, must watch the wallet now. lol

Marquest: I knew you would like them. Thanks:-) You are so right! We are always looking for unusual containers. We know you certainly have a few and will probably add more.lol

Hey Josh. Yes. The funny this is I got sick of buying clay because they all look the same at HD and other big box stores. So little choices, the regular terra cotta pots. This store is going to find me there quite often now. They just keep on coming. Always a new surprise when I go there.lol
    Now, I am just waiting for those solar lights@!
    Lol. You are too funny, you caught me.lol

Toni! Hello:-) They are 10 inch, 8, 6, and 4. I am in heaven.lol That is why I have one of each. I couldn't decide either. I think I will be repotting my citrus into those for starters.

Lamora: Sure thing. I will definitely show some repots once they are done. Thanks a lot! It's a funny thing. Now that I have had my fill of plants, it on to different looking pots every where I go.

Laura! Mom says" right back at you":-))
    How have you been? I shall have to find a special pot for sister DR you gave me:-) Thanks so much. Keep on the watch.

• whip1 Zone 5 NE Ohio
    12 years ago

Mike,
    They all look good, but I really like the third one. Is it a local store you found these at? I know of a few places that have nice pots, but they charge an arm and a leg......

Rob