o
my babies

Posted by sjbaby 4 (momisonstrike@gmail.com) on
Tue, Mar 11, 14 at 0:53

some of my favorite plants

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my babies

i know you are not suppose to water with tap water but i must have good tap water.

o

more plants

o

another 2 i dont have names for.

o

there are many, many, many more but i wont post them all that would take up a lot of space. a few i bought but most came to me when there owners thought they were done for.

o

In your photo of 2 you don't have names for, the one on the left looks like a Peperomia and the one on the right looks like Hypoestes (also known as "Polka Dot Plant"). Nice growing!

o

Agree with every word, Summer!

The last one looks like it will make some pretty flowers at some point. I'm not sure if one can know what it is without the flowers. Might be Selenicereus or Aporocactus (though probably another word I've not even heard yet - there's so many new names in this area for those who have traditionally only been into the leafy tropicals!) The folks on cacti/succulent forum could tell you if ID is possible at this point, and what it is if so. Whatever it is, it looks fantastically happy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here