Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can you type the word PLAN?

Posted by purpleinopp 8b AL (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 17, 13 at 9:57

I can't, I have to erase the T my fingers automatically put at the end every time!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can you type the word PLAN?

Hey Purple..what a funny question. One I don't understand. :)

You can't type PLAN or PLANT?

Do your fingers or computer automatically type in plant instead of plan?

o

Toni!!! Hi, hi, hi there girl. Nice to see you, you have been missed, hope all's well!

Excuse me Purp, had to get that said. Yes, I think I can, I partly type for a living so I BETTER be able to. Funny question!

o

"Do your fingers or computer automatically type in plant instead of plan? "

Yes! Sorry if I didn't make that clearer. I can type plan, no prob, I just have to erase the T at the end because my fingers type plant automatically. I go back to read what I wrote and where I meant plan it always says plant. I don't miss typing for a living, but as you can probably guess from some of the tomes I write, I go along pretty fast.

o

Sheesh..You think you are bad????

Every time I go back to correct my spelling mistakes, teh word '''the''' looks like this.................teh!!!

I can't type that word right ever even if I am concoius I do it. I keep forgetting to watch carefully as I go to type '''the''' in a sentence...It frustrates me so,..lol

Plant is not such a bad thing!

Hello Toni:-)))))))

Mike

o

Hey Mike,

I type teh all the time, been doing so for over 20 yrs., just one of those things.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here