Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_355114

An EXCELLENT Fertilizer Choice:

Yesterday, I was doing some research, trying to help out a person who had contacted me by e-mail. As I was searching the net, I found a fertilizer that was unknown to me, but now after having discovered it, I'm very excited about it. I'm not sure how long it's been on the market, but it has a 3:1:2 ratio and a full compliment of all the minors. It also has only 1/3 of its N in ammoniacal form, so for those who put their plants outdoors - cool weather and/or periods of low microorganism activity shouldn't cause problems with (often undiagnosed) ammoniacal toxicity like the fertilizers deriving their N from urea.

I'm not going to link to it directly, but you can find out more about it by using the search words Foliage-Pro 9-3-6.

After studying the label, I can tell it's a well-thought-out fertilizer because the % of nutrients soo closely matches plants' actual usage, and by the fact that all the nutrients are available in the proper ratios to prevent antagonisms (between nutrients, which can cause uptake problems). The manufacturer has even made allowances for nutrient levels normally found in container media.

Take care

Al

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022