Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
format flip-flopping

Posted by purpleinopp 8b AL (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 16, 14 at 11:37

Am I losing my mind or did the format of this forum completely change, then change back?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: format flip-flopping

You did not lose your mind :-)
The Format changed....then flipped back. I thought the change was awful.

Josh

o

I think there was also a second change. there was the big format change followed by a tweak and now a complete revert??? maybe I am crazy...I think I like this original version the best.

o

The main forum page has changed twice in the past couple weeks. I'd only noticed one change 'inside' that. What I didn't like was the tiny writing in the reply box. I have fonts turned to a BIG size. This has always been a nice bonus on GW.

o

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 16, 14 at 19:52

It changed - and many of my posts are showing up as duplicates - sometimes the duplication appears several hours after the original post. The new format was really confusing, but I suppose we'd get used to it after some time. I don't have any trouble seeing fine print, but I did find it troublesome to have to lean into the screen so it was perfectly in focus. I like the larger print, too.

I had been unable to make any changes to my user page for more than a year, so I contacted the admins last week & Rosa was all over it - getting things straightened out right away ..... so high marks for Rosa!

Al

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here