Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
thip4

Dracaena Warneckii Lemon Lime FROSTBITE????

thip4
17 years ago

Hi everyone...

I am in a very ANNOYING situation. For the past 6 months, I have been nursing a Dracaena Warneckii Lemon Lime. It is really gorgeous now. I have about 4-5" of new growth, and it's lush and full. Well, someone at my office (that's where it is now) asked me if he could borrow some of my plants for the night, because he was having ppl over and they always make fun of him for not having plants....FINE!

Strange request, but I thought this way he can see how rewarding having houseplants are. So, I sent him on his way with them, and told him NOT to water the plants, that they would be fine...Well, he forget them the next day and said he would bring them back on monday...MONDAY, he forgot again, sooooo I come into work today, and my Dracaena Warneckii Lemon Lime and my little palm plant are on my desk in a box...I take them out AND MY Dracaena Warneckii Lemon Lime has brown 'FROST' spots allllll over the plant (mostly all the new growth that i've grown for the past couple of months) ....

I have thrown it in a warm spot in my office and have it under the flourescent light....IS THERE ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO!!!! I AM SOOOO SAD.

:( :( :( :(

Comments (3)