Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
TeenGardener, I can't respond to your email

Posted by purpleinopp 8b AL (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 22, 13 at 16:17

Heythere, and thanks for contacting me. The combination of settings in your profile prevents your email address from being included in the note you sent. I would usually give instructions here for changing that, but don't want you to be less anonymous than you should because of that.

So I would suggest that you remember to include your email address when sending anyone a private note on Gardenweb. Then you have that extra level of anonymity, but people you choose to contact will be able to respond.

If you've sent any other emails that got no response, this is probably why. Please send me another note with your email address so I can respond.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: TeenGardener, I can't respond to your email

Sorry. I will change that

o

I see that you changed it, but replying did not work.

I sent the note again via a Gardenweb email. Let me know if you don't get it.

o

I didn't hear back from you, TG. Just making sure we aren't missing connections still...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here