Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant source

Posted by plantmasterm z7 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 15, 12 at 10:36

Happy Sunday everyone, could you guys suggest a good site for house plants..I'm looking for a variegated nephythis ( don't know if I spelled this correctly)..I had this plant for a really long time and truly loved it, after I had surgery I couldn't take care of my plants & DH( and I don't mean dear) wouldn't so I lost quite a few of my plants.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant source

Plant, Happy Sunday to you, too. :)

The plant/vine? you're talking about is Nephthytis, often sold as Syngonium and visa versa.

Home Depot usually sells Nephthytis/Syngonium. If you're looking to buy online, Ebay has/d several available. Different varieties, too.

What color was yours??

Had to laugh at your DH comment..lol. I sincerely condone with you..been there, done that..TWICE! Toni

PS. I can check a few online nurseries I buy from if you'd like?

o

White, yellow, mottled ??

o

Hey Toni and Randye thank you for responding, Ive been online trying to find this vine and haven't had any luck so if you would yes pls Toni..randy e all mentioned..Toni I truly admire you, don't know how you did it..Im feeling so postal right now..thx guys

o

Hi Plant,

Do you ever order from Ebay? I just checked, there's several varieties.
Here's the link.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=syngonium&_sacat=11700

It's long, just copy and paste. Hope GW allows this to go through.

Almost Eden Plants has one type for 9.99.

Black Jungle Nursery has some available, but plants are usually small.

That's a start. I'd check Ebay first. Prices start at 4.95.

Toni

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here