Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lamora_gw

Browning leaves-- what is happening?

Lamora
11 years ago

Hi Everyone, I hope your weekend is finding you all well.
I am wondering why all of a sudden I would be getting all these brown leaves on this plant and my Big Bonnie Spider plant. The spider I think I know, my DH thought he would do me a favor by showering all my plants in the tub, ok, fine, but since then, she has been getting more and more brown leaves, graying almost. (I fed them after the showering, would that be too much watering?)

I have been pulling off the leaves on my spider plant, but now I find this on this plant, almost the same thing, whole leaves turning brown/grayish.

{{gwi:83557}}
These are the only 2 plants that I can see doing this, except one princess hoya is getting brown spots on a few leaves too.

The only thing I can think if is the water. I have been using filtered water on all my plants untill the last watering. (need new filters and haven't gotten them yet) I didn't think that watering once with tap would do this, or is something else going on?

I am at a loss with this one. I haven't done anything different cept from filtered to tap for the last 2 waterings. Fed them the same way as normally.

Any help would be very much apprecieated, by me and my plants...

Thank you in advance.
Marjie :)

Comments (2)