Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chlorophytum comosum ‘Reverse Variegatum’

Posted by kaleanna z8 TX (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 25, 13 at 16:30

Got a Chlorophytum comosum ‘Reverse Variegatum’ today from my local grocery store for $5.00. Hope that I can keep this one alive :)

I would love to get the different varieties of spider plants again, so far I have three. The one I just got today and the spider plant bonnie and the chlorophytum "fire flash"

So which do ya'll have and which are ya'lls favorites?????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chlorophytum comosum ‘Reverse Variegatum’

They had a gift wrap type paper on this one, so I took that off and when I did boy did it need repotting, the roots were coming out the bottom. I found a nice size pot and repotted it. My son (5 yrs old) wanted us to name it, so it's now named "Charlie"

o

They haven't been used in office landscaping in years in the UK but we just put a load of Chlorophytum 'Ocean' in some big pots in a shopping centre (round some 1.8m Drac Song of Jamaicas) and they are doing really well. Pic attached is us planting them at 0600.

o

Nice! Where'd you find that 'Fire Flash'? I've been looking all over for one!

o

I have had the fire flash for a number of years now. I think its been about 4+ years now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here