Return to the House Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Easter Everyone...

Posted by loveplants2 8 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 23, 11 at 20:07

Hello Everyone...

Just wanted to post some pics..

Photobucket finally decided to fix my site problems...

Its been over 10 days since i have had access to my account...Argggggggggggggggggg!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Easter...

Here are some pics. of some of my latest blooms...

Some of my yard...

Plumerias..

Also wanted to Thank AL for all of your help...you have really helped me change the course in which my plants and trees were heading...now they are all happy in the new Mix and adjusting well...People like you who go out of your way to help others really inspire me and others to "pay it forward.." Thank you for being helpful to me and to others...

Hope you all enjoy the pictures...

Happy Easter to you all...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
New cuttingsPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketJodik....This is "Duke..." check out the design on his chest...LOL
Photobucket

This is my favorite picture that i took down in Maui..

I felt that it will be perfect for Easter...

Take care everyone..enjoy your holiday!!!

Happy Easter...

Laura in VB
favorite picture that I took in Maui

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Easter Everyone...

Simply gorgeous, Laura! I love those metal cranes! I've always wanted to get a pair for the garden... one of these days.

Lovely old fashioned Bleeding Heart, Wisteria... and I just got a Phal orchid that looks very similar to your purple one! Yours are both so pretty! Everything is! :-)

You'll be happy to know that my Plumie cuttings look just like yours, stuck in cut off soda bottles in a rather gritty starting medium I mixed myself.

Beautiful photos, Laura! A Happy Easter to you, too!

And a Happy Easter to Everyone! :-)

o

• Posted by tapla z5b-6a mid-MI (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 24, 11 at 11:20

Happy Easter to you too, Laura .... and to everyone else. I noticed your post this AM and thought I'd take a look at your pictures. They're beautiful ..... all of them. The one of Maui makes me wish I was there today - weather still pretty bleak here.

I'm not sure what to say about your thank you, other than that I'm very glad you found value in my help and feel it has made enough difference in your growing experience you thought it worth mentioning. That type of kindness is always appreciated, so thank you for that ..... very much.

DO have a great growing season, too! If you ever have additional questions or there is anything you think I might be able to help you with, I'll put myself at your disposal. Take good care.

AL

o

Happy Easter, back 'atcha! Great pictures - you have a beautiful yard. My husband's family always had fawn boxers - two of them were named Duke.

Here's an Easter pic for ya....a little OT, but there ARE plants in it! :)

Photobucket

o

Beautiful pictures!
Thanks for sharing Laura!
I hope everyone has a great day!

Here's one of my favorite pictures..
My "Bunny" rock. ;-)

Photobucket

A Happy Easter to Everyone!
JoJo

o

Hi all.........
HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love everyones pictures...the plants are great....
love the dogs and the bunny ears....JoJo cute rabbit easy care too....I love little Doxies, I have one...
my Bristol....

Photobucket

and a lab...Diesel

Photobucket

thanks for posting everyone.....
don't eat to many jelly beans...enjoy your day....linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here