Here is a link that might be useful: tinypic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: rooting dragon tree

roots of tree

Here is a link that might be useful: dragon tree roots in water

o

Teen, roots look very healthy. Are you planning on keeping your DT in water or placing in soil? Toni

o

I plan to put it in soil when it roots grow longer.
dragon tree has been in my family for 300
Years. These are cuttings from my moms plant which she tooks from her moms plant and so on. When my children turn thirteen, they will inherit part of my plant and when my grandchildren turn thirdteen they will inherit a stem to root and so on. The dragon tree is seen as a sacred treasure in my family. The original plant died but its cuttings live on to today. To have thios plant in my plant in my family for so long is very impressive isn't it. I will treasure this plant forever

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the House Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here